If you are as addicted to fluff as I am, you'll have to agree that cloth diapers are just way too cute. It's hard to resist buying just one more because it's cuter than the last one you got! I'm not too picky with cloth diapers, but I love to see something cute on my little girl and our newborn. Here are some of my favorites that we carry at Thanks Mama:
- Babykicks Bumboo Pocket Diaper: Super cute, one size, trim and thin.
- Bumkins One-Size Stuff-It Cloth Diaper: This new diaper comes in really adorable prints and is quickly becoming a favorite among moms. Watch for a review of one once we get to try it with our newborn soon!
- Fuzzi Bunz One Size Pocket: Our first diaper, adjustable, trim, and very dependable. Love the color variety, nice for matching to outfits.
- GroVia All in One: Both the AIO and the shell come in some really adorable prints (trees, owls, airplanes) as well as solid colors. Trim fitting as well, no bulk.
- Kissaluvs Marvels One Size All in One: We have this one in Lagoon Blue, throughout summer I always wanted to put this on my toddler with her dresses, it's so cute it has to show! Incredible fit on my girl and so adjustable.
- KaWaii Baby Bamboo Minky Mom Label: It isn't the trimmest diaper we tried, but I love the soft minky outer, super cute and comes in fun colors and prints. Definitely a diaper that's cute enough to show.
- Rumparooz One Size: Superb fit and a huge variety of colors and prints, aplix or snap versions, and the highly coveted gussets to contain messes. Super cute!
- Rumparooz EcoPosh Recycled Organic: As if the original Rumparooz weren't cute enough, these are like the haute couture Eco version! We haven't tried them, but they look highly stylish with the contrast stitching. If I would be a celebrity, my baby would have a whole stash of these (gotta look good for paparazzi photos, you know?)
- Thirsties Duo Cloth Diaper: One of our favorites, love the modern prints and colors. Also very dependable, a go-to diaper in the stash. Very trim fit with their two sizes birth to potty.
What is your favorite cute diaper that you can't resist putting on your little one? Any on this list you would love to try?